- Gym: We also have a fully equipped gym with a wide range of equipment for those of you keen to keep in shape.
- Swimming Pool: Overlooking the glistening waters of the Mekong River is our deliciously cool, blue-tiled 30-metre pool, a focal point of the resort.
- Khmer Cooking Class: The resort’s unique and popular Cooking Class is your chance to be chef for the day.
- Theato Restaurant: The Balé Phnom Penh is the new leading culinary resort in South East Asia.
- Private Dining: We can arrange candlelit dinners in the private outdoor areas of your Courtyard Suite, or on the outdoor deck if you have taken a Riverfront Suite.
- Weddings: At the Balé Phnom Penh, you not only have a luxurious wedding venue but also our team of wedding specialists who are on hand to execute every moment of your special day to perfection. The team will attend to every detail with intimate care.
- The Area
The Balé Phnom Penh
The Balé Phnom Penh hotel is a unique, elegant and very high-end collection of 18 large, private, sumptuous suites, showcasing the best of modern Asian architecture and design and gourmet cuisine. The resort stands on the banks of the majestic Mekong River, with breathtaking views across the dazzling waters. You arrive in great style, sweeping down a dramatic corridor, past a serene Buddha and along a pink palimanan sandstone walkway across a black-bottomed infinity pond. Around the property are lemongrass and spider lilies, fragrant frangipani trees and vivid-green Lee Kuan Yew plants. Swim in the cool riverside pool and dine by candlelight on fine cuisine under the tropical stars. The Balé Phnom Penh sets a new luxury benchmark for South East Asia.
More about the
More about the
Phnom Penh is the vibrant bustling capital of Cambodia. Situated at the confluence of three rivers, the mighty Mekong, the Bassac and the great Tonle Sap, what was once considered the 'Gem' of Indochina. The capital city still maintains considerable charm with plenty to see. It exudes a sort of provincial charm and tranquillity with French colonial mansions and tree-lined boulevards amidst monumental Angkorian architecture. Phnom Penh is a veritable oasis compared to the modernity of other Asian capitals. A mixture of Asian exotica, the famous Cambodian hospitality awaits the visitors to the capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Here in the capital, are many interesting touristy sites. Beside the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the National Museum, the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, the Choeng Ek Killing Fields and Wat Phnom, there are several market places selling carvings, paintings, silk, silver, gems and even antiques. Indeed, an ideal destination for a leisurely day tour.
Contact us about The Balé
To make a general enquiry about this property, please complete this form. To reserve, please click the book now button on the home tab.
One of the most beautiful places to stay around Phnom Penh. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is absolutely lovely. Pool is nice and big though pretty busy during the day. The gym has all the equipment you’ll need. Absolutely worth a visit if you want to get away from the noise of the city.